BoreSight’s WEM offers wireless customers the ability to pull reports on all their wireless charges, including zero usage lines, high text messaging users, international travelers, and more. This helps customers gain visibility and understanding into complex billing statements and to help them manage their wireless spend. Our proprietary technology uncovers opportunities, provides pricing transparency and optimizes network performance on an ongoing basis. This unprecedented level of automation, control and transparency is key to realizing long-term cost savings while empowering clients in their interactions with large carriers.
BoreSight Project Management Delivers:
- An integration of resources through the removal of departmental silos.
- Facilitation and implementation of improved communication and collaboration for project.
- Opportunities for efficiencies, cost savings, cost avoidance and improved quality through the project lifecycle.
- A “customer oriented” project schedule that combines the schedules of all the parties, recognizes the cross-boundary task relationships, defines the multi-party “critical path” and optimizes the project timeline.
- A definition of each party’s tasks, deliverables and responsibilities along with the requisite quality standards required for acceptance.
- Risk management challenges, and will develop contingency plans.
- A single point of control for the project and ensures the proper flow of information to all parties and provides accurate status reports to the customer.
Skills & Experience
We have the skills and experience to handle all aspects of a telecom project. Whether you need a complete project to be managed or a la carte services – you decide. We can help!
We Provide Projects Management For:
- Change-over carrier agreements
- Wireline network conversions
- Procurement management
- Infrastructure management
- Carrier disputes and credits
- RFPs – bidding process
- Order of services